Program Admission Requirements
This program is an open enrolment program. There is no application required. To enrol in the program, simply register online.
Students who wish to enter program must:
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent;
- Be a mature student as defined in the Undergraduate Calendar of McMaster University; or,
- Be deemed an exceptional case by the Centre for Continuing Education.
In order to ensure that students have the basic capabilities necessary to be successful in the program’s academic courses, it is suggested that students have the following pre-requisite knowledge and/or skills:
- Knowledge and skills with general computer applications, such as keyboarding, file management, spreadsheets and word processing;
- Familiarity with internet browsers and web surfing; and,
- English Language Proficiency requirements: Completion of TOEFL exam with minimum acceptable score of IBT: 86 overall with a minimum score of 20 on each of the four components (Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening), valid for 2 years.