This program is open enrolment. Students are not be required to
apply to the program for admission; however, students who wish to
enter the program must:
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent
- Be a mature student as defined in the Undergraduate Calendar of McMaster University
- Must be 19 or older to participate in the program.
In order to
ensure that students have the basic capabilities necessary to be successful in
their online courses, they are required to have the following pre-requisite
knowledge and/or skills:
- Knowledge and skills with general computer applications, such as keyboarding, file management, video talks, and word processing;
- Familiarity with internet browsers and web surfing
- English Language Proficiency requirements:
- Completion of TOEFL exam with minimum acceptable score of IBT: 86 overall with a minimum score of 20 on each of the four components (Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening), valid for 2 years.