Note on purchasing used textbooks:
Some textbooks used in Centre for Continuing Education courses include online resources. Codes for these resources are limited to one user. If you purchase used textbooks, you may still be required to purchase the codes to access the online materials.
Note on purchasing e-textbooks:
Publishers may offer electronic versions of their textbooks. While electronic access rights may be available, students should note these may not include additional resources required for the course. If purchasing an e-textbook, you should verify if the purchase includes the required resources for the course.
Please also note, you may not have access to the e-textbook before the course start date.
In addition, e-textbooks are not allowed at open-book exams.
Should there be any questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate program staff.
Use the course code to start your search. (ACC, ADD, BUS, HRM, MKT etc). If your course is cross-listed, search under the "home" program to find materials. For example, if you are in the Business Administration program but taking an "HRM" course, search under Human Resources CCE "Department" on the bookstore search function.
Textbook refunds deadline date is two weeks after start of
class (no refunds on course packs).
Exclusive Offers for Continuing Education Students
Free shipping within Ontario
- For Winter 2017 programs, free shipping of CCE books in Ontario starts Monday, December 12 and ends on Wednesday, January 15.
- Free shipping code is CCEWINTER2017
The Campus Store offers 1 hour free parking with the purchase of any Continuing Education course book.
- You may park in any University parking lot.
- This offer is for CCE students purchasing course materials and is only valid during store hours.
- When you purchase a Continuing Education book the cashier will issue a parking voucher. This voucher is to be inserted at the Parking PayStation after you insert your original parking voucher issued at time of your entrance to the lot. If your visit extends over 1 hour you will be responsible for paying the difference. Learn how visitor parking works at McMaster.