Project Management In-Person
In order to earn a McMaster University Certificate of Completion in Project Management In-Person, you must complete all six modules. There are three options for enrolling in the Project Management In-Person program: the full cohort, half cohort or individual modules.
Full cohort option for in-person
We highly recommend enrolling in the cohort format. This means taking all six modules sequentially in one term.
- Excellent opportunity to build professional connections;
- Build momentum with the content and better your understanding of how everything fits together;
- Significant costs savings! *See Schedule & Fees for details;
- Earn your Certificate of Completion in less than four months.
*Please note that a significant price reduction is offered for the cohort based on the premise that all six modules must be completed within one semester.
Half cohort option for in-person
1, 2, 3 or Modules 4, 5, 6
In this option, you commit to
completing either the first three modules: PMP 101, 102, and 103, or the second
three: PMP 104, 105 and 106. Substituting modules is not permitted
in this format.
- Complete the six modules in two halves to maintain the momentum of understanding the content and working at a pace that fits your schedule and budget cycle;
- By bundling three modules, you will receive a discounted price rather than taking each course individually or paying for all six modules at once in the full cohort;
- Excellent opportunity to build professional connections.
Note: PMP 101 (or equivalent work experience) is the pre-requisite for all other modules.
Individual modules for in-person
You can also take all six modules individually, spread out over multiple terms. The number of courses you take per term is at your discretion, one example is provided below:
If you prefer to follow this option, please be aware of the following:
- In order to earn the Certificate of Completion, you must complete all six modules within a three year period.
- PMP 101, Project Management Fundamentals (or equivalent work experience) is the prerequisite for all other modules. The subsequent modules may be taken in any order.
- Modules 1-3 are offered each term and modules 4-6 are offered in Fall and Winter terms only.
Project Management Online
- In order to earn a McMaster University Certificate of Completion in Project Management Online, you must complete all three courses.
- Courses run for 10 weeks each and include weekly modules, discussion postings, readings, research, and project assignments.
- A five day, in-person, intense exam preparation course.