*Please note: the Project Management Certificate of Completion will be closing. If you are currently enrolled, or wish to enrol, you will have the opportunity to complete the program during Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 terms. This means that students have until April 2020 to complete their remaining modules.
As a result, a new fully online Project Management program will launch in Spring 2020. More details to come.
For more information about the program closure and timelines, please visit Project Management Closure FAQs page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants must successfully complete all 6 modules to be awarded a McMaster University Certificate of Completion.
Full attendance and participation is required in order to complete the program. All activities, assignments, and quizzes (minimum score of 70%) are necessary to finish the program. Upon successful completion of these elements, participants are eligible to receive McMaster University’s Certificate of Completion in Project Management.
There are no exemptions from course work and/or modules. Transfer of credits* from other academic institutions, workshops or project management training/courses are not accepted.
*McMaster recognizes transfer courses from the Global Knowledge program
- Must be core courses completed within the past three years;
- Elective topics or custom training workshops are not eligible;
- May transfer a maximum of four modules;
- Proof of successful completion of a Global Knowledge core course within the past three years is required; and,
- Approval of transfers are granted at the sole discretion of the Program Manager.