*Please note: the Project Management Certificate of Completion will be closing. If you are currently enrolled, or wish to enrol, you will have the opportunity to complete the program during Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 terms. This means that students have until April 2020 to complete their remaining modules.
As a result, a new fully online Project Management program will launch in Spring 2020. More details to come.
For more information about the program closure and timelines, please visit Project Management Closure FAQs page or contact email@example.com
Looking for tools to increase flexibility, productivity and increased transparency in projects? Our 2-day AGILE program will introduce you to rapid deployment of solutions while increasing flexibility and adaptability to change.
Open to individuals and teams!
New! Team Pricing
- Individual - $1795 + tax
- 3 to 6 Participants (from the same group) - $1595 per person + tax
- 7 or more (from the same group) - $1395 per person + tax
- See schedule + pricing
About the AGILE Project Management Program
AGILE principles build the discipline
to support your everyday practice. The
power of AGILE allows you and your team walk through the processes that support
collaboration, communication and pace.
can help ensure company-wide process and methodological alignment. In terms of
business benefits, Agile provides:
- Increased flexibility, productivity & transparency
- Higher quality deliverables
- Decreased risk of missed objectives
- Increased stakeholder engagement and satisfaction
Why take AGILE for Project Management?
the project management field, AGILE provides project
teams, sponsors, project leaders and customers many project-specific benefits,
- More rapid deployment of solutions
- Reduced waste through minimization of resources
- Increased flexibility and adaptability to change
- Faster turnaround times
- Optimized development processes
- Optimal project control
- Increased focus on specific customer needs
- Increased frequency of collaboration and feedback