Project Management Concentration
Core Courses (Take all 5)
Please Note: BUS 860 (Foundations of Business Finance) is replacing HRM 817 (Business Finance & Accounting) as a core course. Students who already took
HRM 817 do NOT need to take BUS 860.
Students must complete all 6 modules (18 days of training). Module 1 and Module 2 are prerequisites for the other modules in the program.
- Module 1 – Project Management Fundamentals (2 days)
- Module 2 – Project Leadership and Communication (3 days)
- Module 3 – Scheduling and Cost Control (4 days)
- Module 4 – Risk Management (3 days)
- Module 5 – Contract Management Principles and Practices (3 days)
- Module 6 – Quality and Project Management (3 days)
Global Knowledge Program:
Students must complete the Level 2 Certificate of Completion (at least 7 courses, 18 days of training). The Global Knowledge program offers numerous courses to choose from - please visit the Global Knowledge website for a listing of courses and to register.
Students interested in IT Project Management can complete the Global Knowledge Advanced Certificate in IT Project Management and earn a Business Administration Diploma with a concentration in IT Project Management. Please visit the Global Knowledge website for more information.