Today’s business environment is fast-paced and constantly evolving. Stay on top by choosing a career that’s always in demand.
Studies have shown that those who invest in project management training deliver higher quality results using fewer resources.
Add more versatility and value to your career with project management!
Project Management Online - NEW!
- Complete three, 10 week courses online on your own schedule.
- The online format will allow you to follow weekly modules for each of the 10 weeks. Discussion postings, readings, research, and group project assignments will all be a part of the course requirements.
- PMP 401, PMP 402 and PMP 403 have been approved for 39 PDUs by the Project Management Institute (PMI). These PDUs would be automatically recognized when you create an account on the PMI website and attach your transcript as proof of course completion.
Who Should Take this Program?
- Professional project managers in a wide range of industries including healthcare, government, education, manufacturing, transportation and IT
- Anyone pursuing a PMP® (Project Management Professional) designation or other credentials from the PMI® (Project Management Institute)
- Career-minded managers, executives, entrepreneurs and others who want to ensure they have mastered the skills employers value most
Please contact us for consultation to help determine if this program is right for you.
Learn more about the program in this recording of our latest Program Preview Webinar:
PMBOK, PMP, PMI and the REP logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.