Today’s business environment is fast-paced and constantly evolving; stay on top by choosing a career that’s always in demand. Studies have shown that those who invest in project management training deliver higher quality results using fewer resources. Add more versatility and value to your career with project management!
McMaster University and Global Knowledge have joined forces to bring you Canada’s leading project management training program. PMP®-certified instructors bring Global Knowledge's proven curriculum to life, incorporating the theory and best practices from the fifth-edition PMBOK® Guide. You’ll learn through real examples, helping you immediately apply your newly acquired skills to your work.
Three ways to study with McMaster CCE!
- Cohort with six modules; a total of 18 weekday and Saturday classroom days over 4 months.
- Complete the six modules and earn a McMaster University Certificate of Completion in Project Management.
Who Should Take this Program?
Watch Project Management student Stacey Gabitous talking about the value of the program’s diverse participants.
- Professional project managers in a wide range of industries including healthcare, government, education, manufacturing, transportation and IT;
- Anyone pursuing a PMP® (Project Management Professional) designation or other credentials from the PMI® (Project Management Institute);
- Career-minded managers, executives, entrepreneurs and others who want to ensure they have mastered the skills employers value most.
Want to learn more aobut our program? Watch a recording of our program preview.
PMBOK, PMP, PMI and the REP logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.