Please note: Due to the recent changes in programming due to COVID-19, all Project Management modules will be available through online and virtual classrooms. For online courses we will follow our typical online course procedures.
Virtual classes will be held online using a combination of synchronous (live/real-time) instructor led sessions which are supplemented with asynchronous (everyone works separately) activities. You are required to attend all synchronous sessions as they will be a part of the contact hours necessary for the PMI development units. The synchronous sessions will take place from 9-11am and 1-3pm each day of your module. Outside of those times you will have independent work to complete as part of the module work. This time is required also to uphold the necessary contact hours.
Registration will open for fall courses July 14th, 2020.
If further clarification is required, please contact our program office firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s business environment is fast-paced and constantly evolving. Stay on top by choosing a career that’s always in demand.
Studies have shown that those who invest in project management training deliver higher quality results using fewer resources.
Add more versatility and value to your career with project management!
McMaster University and Global Knowledge have joined forces to bring you Canada’s leading project management training program.
PMP®-certified instructors bring Global Knowledge's proven curriculum to life, incorporating the theory and best practices from the sixth-edition PMBOK® Guide. You’ll learn through real examples, helping you immediately apply your newly acquired skills to your work.
Three ways to study with McMaster Continuing Education!
- Cohort with six modules; a total of 18 weekday and Saturday classroom days over 4 months.
- Complete the six modules and earn a McMaster University Certificate of Completion in Project Management.
- Complete three, 10 week courses online on your own schedule.
- The online format will allow you to follow weekly modules for each of the 10 weeks. Discussion postings, readings, research, and project assignments will all be a part of the course requirements.
- PMP 401 has now been approved for 39 PDUs by the Project Management Institute (PMI). These PDUs would be automatically recognized when you create an account on the PMI website and attach your transcript as proof of course completion.
Who Should Take this Program?
- Professional project managers in a wide range of industries including healthcare, government, education, manufacturing, transportation and IT
- Anyone pursuing a PMP® (Project Management Professional) designation or other credentials from the PMI® (Project Management Institute)
- Career-minded managers, executives, entrepreneurs and others who want to ensure they have mastered the skills employers value most
Please contact us for consultation to help determine if this program is right for you.
Learn more about our program. Watch a recording of our recent program preview:
PMBOK, PMP, PMI and the REP logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.