Are you having trouble finding time for professional development? Are you worried about paying for a course without knowing whether you'll even like it?
We've got news for you! With Professional Development Online you can develop your skills quickly and without any financial risks!
These short, non-credit courses and certificates offer a wide variety of specialized professional development and personal interest topics with a full money back guarantee, at any time, for any reason if you're not satisfied!
In partnership with UGotClass, a division of LERN, McMaster University Continuing Education now offers Professional Development Online courses. Participants in these instructor-led courses will have the opportunity to engage in readings, view online presentations of content, take self-quizzes, and share in group discussion.
- Take just one course, or take a collection of courses to receive a Certificate of Achievement from UGotClass
- Save on costs by purchasing the whole certificate up-front
- Courses are delivered online and instructor-led
- Classes have several start times throughout the year
- Most courses are only 16 hours
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, check out our full list of programs!