This program is designed for licensed healthcare providers (e.g., RPN, LPN, RN, NP, Physio, OT, SW) interested in learning best practices in addressing incontinence in their setting.
All registrants must meet the basic requirements below:
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
- Be a mature student as defined in the Undergraduate Calendar of McMaster University or be deemed an exceptional case.
- A background in health or related fields (RPN, LPN, RN, NP, Physio, OT, SW) and have proof of registration with a professional healthcare licensing body.
- Have general knowledge and skills with computer applications, such as keyboarding, file management, video conferencing and word processing.
- Familiarity with internet browsers and web surfing.
The application process is a multi-step process. You must apply, receive your acceptance and then you can enrol in courses.
need the following items:
resume (Word or PDF format).
- 1-page Statement of Intent outlining your background, reason for interest in the program and future goals. You must include your registration number in the letter as proof of registration with a professional healthcare licensing body.
- Credit/debit card to submit the $59 non-refundable application fee.
Please note, your application will not be reviewed until all
required documentation is received. Applicants will be notified directly
if additional information or documentation is required. You will be advised through email of your
admittance to the program within two weeks of receiving a complete application
For a Spring 2021 start:
open March 1, 2021
close May 5, 2021
For a Fall 2021 start:
open May 6, 2021
close September 8, 2021
For a Winter 2022 start:
open September 9, 2021
close January 5, 2022
Have you already applied and been accepted? Congratulations, now it's time to enrol!