McMaster's Online Degree Pathway
3 different ways to study. 1 pathway.
My OWN McMaster makes the transition from diploma to degree studies easier than ever.
MyOWNMac is a new pathway specifically designed for working professionals who want the flexibility to study part-time. This unique pathway allows learners to customize their course selection and mode of delivery to earn a McMaster diploma and undergraduate Bachelor of Arts degree in History.
If you’ve always wanted to earn a degree but were unsure how to fit classes into your busy schedule, MyOWNMac might be the ideal option for you. With only one application process and three different course delivery options, there’s simply no better way for working professionals to achieve their educational goals.
Make your diploma to degree studies pathway your OWN (Online, Weekends, Nights) at McMaster.
- Earn a diploma, an undergraduate degree, and a professional certification (where applicable) through one simple pathway.
- Classes offered online, on weekends, or at night.
- Apply once to degree studies through CCE. No second application is required.
- Customize the number of courses you enroll in per term (based on availability).
Who should take the pathway?
- Professionals looking to add more credentials to their resume and gain the practical (diploma studies) and analytical (degree studies) skills that many employers seek ;
- Professionals who need to earn a degree in order to advance their career;
- Professionals who are searching for a flexible, part time option to pursue diploma and/or degree studies;
- Current CCE diploma students who would like to earn an undergraduate degree on a part time basis.