- Create an Application account, if you do not have a MAC ID.
- Identify the specific program to which you want to apply.
- Select the term in which you wish to begin your studies (i.e. Fall 2021). If the program is not offered in the term you selected, or if the program is no longer accepting students, a notice will be shown.
- Collect all of your information required for the application:
Be sure to have the files saved to your computer to complete the upload process.
- Current Resume;
- 1 page letter of intent (250-500 words) outlining reasons for applying to this program, learning goals,
and suitability for the My OWN McMaster pathway; and,
- Official transcripts of previous academic study from an accredited institution.
- Save the information on the application pages before you proceed to the next item.
- Pay the application fee. (Payable by credit or debit online.)
After paying application fee, you must ensure you submit your application.
You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been submitted successfully to CCE. If you do not receive this email, login to the Student Center.
If you wish to pay by cheque, contact CCE staff to request a paper application which you may submit by mail, with payment.
Your application will not be processed until payment is received.
Only applications with all required documentation will be reviewed. Applicants will be notified by email of their application/admission status within 4-6 weeks of CCE’s receipt of the application package.
* MCE and undergraduate courses are offered in a variety of formats. Some
courses may include daytime live sessions. Review course outlines and schedules
for details prior to registering.