*Please note: the Project Management Certificate of Completion will be closing. If you are currently enrolled, or wish to enrol, you will have the opportunity to complete the program during Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 terms. This means that students have until April 2020 to complete their remaining modules.
As a result, a new fully online Project Management program will launch in Spring 2020. More details to come.
For more information about the program closure and timelines, please visit Project Management Closure FAQs page or contact email@example.com
"I recently passed my PMP® exam. I don’t think that I would have been able to pass without a PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp course. I cannot stress the importance of attending a boot camp such as yours enough."
-Ray Praakel PMP, MMP
"Passing the PMP and CAPM exams requires significant preparation. The McMaster exam preparation boot camp uses industry-proven tools and techniques to help ensure success. This intense 5day course thoroughly reviews "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition" as well as additional study aids."
-Bruce Garrod PMP, Boot Camp Instructor
PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp (PMP 201)
5 days - 35 PDUs
Prepare for the PMP® exam!
Gain the essential preparation needed to write the PMP® and CAPM® exams. Concentrating on exam content from "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition" and other sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids, all using PMI® terminology. Schedule & Fees
The interactive lectures are led by one of Canada’s leading
facilitators who will leverage his in-depth knowledge of the PMBOK as well as
his proven techniques to ensure maximum learning. He has conducted over
40 PMP bootcamps and has published more than 25 articles reviewing PMBOKs and
providing tips and tricks for exam success.
As the bootcamp name implies, participants can expect busy days of
intensive learning. Each day will involve PMI-theory lectures, test
taking tips, Q&A’s and 100’s of challenging sample questions.
If you are ready to take the final step toward certification, this
course will help you achieve your goal.
Included in Course:
- PMBOK® Guide, Sixth Edition
- PMP® Exam Prep Manual (Vol 1-3)
- Pre-course Learning Style Assessment
- Access to PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp Pre-Test, flashcards and more!
Why is Boot Camp so Effective?
- The McMaster Continuing Education Boot Camp prepares you to confidently write the PMP® or the CAPM® exam.
- The completion of Boot Camp prepares busy professionals to write the PMI® exam when it is convenient for them. Ideally, a student would take the Boot Camp and then have enough of the qualifying hours needed to write the PMI® exam at their chosen location, learn more at pmi.org
- All study materials are provided. McMaster instructors are experienced in all modules of project management and are prepared with valuable knowledge about the PMI® exam. The Boot Camp covers all five process groups, the ten knowledge areas and the professional and social responsibility areas.
- The Boot Camp instructor is available to students for links to study materials, questions about the exam, and effective study techniques
Who should take this program? This program is right for you if
Note: PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp is subject to applicable taxes