Please note: Due to COVID-19 implications, the PMI has extended the deadline for writing the final version of the current PMP exam. Originally, the final date was June 2020 but this has been extended to January 2021. As for the May offering of our Exam Prep Bootcamp, if the situation with COVID-19 requires us to cancel this offering, we will run another session mid-fall (dates coming soon) to prepare anyone who is intending on writing the PMP exam before the January 2021 deadline.
"I recently passed my PMP® exam. I don’t think that I would have been able to pass without a PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp course. I cannot stress the importance of attending a boot camp such as yours enough."
-Ray Praakel PMP, MMP
"Passing the PMP and CAPM exams requires significant preparation. The McMaster exam preparation boot camp uses industry-proven tools and techniques to help ensure success. This intense 5day course thoroughly reviews "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition" as well as additional study aids."
-Bruce Garrod PMP, Boot Camp Instructor
PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp (PMP 201)
5 days - 35 PDUs
Prepare for the PMP® exam!
Gain the essential preparation needed to write the PMP® and CAPM® exams. Concentrating on exam content from "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition" and other sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids, all using PMI® terminology.
As the bootcamp name implies, participants can expect busy days of
intensive learning. Each day will involve PMI-theory lectures, test
taking tips, Q&A’s and 100’s of challenging sample questions.
If you are ready to take the final step toward certification, this
course will help you achieve your goal.
Included in Course:
- PMBOK® Guide, Sixth Edition
- PMP® Exam Prep Manual (Vol 1-3)
- Pre-course Learning Style Assessment
- Access to PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp Pre-Test, flashcards and more!
Why is Boot Camp so Effective?
- The McMaster Continuing Education Boot Camp prepares you to confidently write the PMP® or the CAPM® exam.
- The completion of Boot Camp prepares busy professionals to write the PMI® exam when it is convenient for them. Ideally, a student would take the Boot Camp and then have enough of the qualifying hours needed to write the PMI® exam at their chosen location, learn more at pmi.org
- All study materials are provided. McMaster instructors are experienced in all modules of project management and are prepared with valuable knowledge about the PMI® exam. The Boot Camp covers all five process groups, the ten knowledge areas and the professional and social responsibility areas.
- The Boot Camp instructor is available to students for links to study materials, questions about the exam, and effective study techniques
Who should take this program? This program is right for you if