The Mindfulness in Modern Society program is open enrolment, meaning you are not required to apply to the program for admission; however, you must have the following:
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Be a mature student as defined in the Undergraduate Calendar of McMaster University
- Or be deemed an exceptional case
In order to ensure that students have the basic capabilities necessary to be successful in their online course, you are required to have the following pre-requisite knowledge and/or skills:
- Knowledge and skills with general computer applications, such as keyboarding, file management, video talks, and word processing
- Familiarity with internet browsers and web surfing
- English Language Proficiency requirements: Completion of TOEFL exam with minimum acceptable score of IBT: 86 overall with a minimum score of 20 on each of the four components (Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening), valid for 2 years.