McMaster CCE's Marketing program has been designed in association with the DeGroote School of Business to help students develop and enhance the knowledge and skills required to succeed in a marketing profession.
Successful marketing includes:
- Analyzing customer needs and wants
- Building customer relationships
- Understanding the competition
- Communicating ideas
- Developing and executing a strategic marketing plan
The Marketing program has three options:
Who should take the Marketing program?
- Newcomers to the marketing field
- Professionals with marketing duties wishing to enhance their skills such as digital marketing managers, marketing specialists, content marketers, communication managers, social media strategists, market research analysts, product managers and eCommerce specialists
No application required. Students should register at least three weeks before classes begin.
Please contact CCE for consultation to help determine if this
program is right for you.