The Human Resources Management program has been designed in association with the DeGroote School of Business to help human resources professionals succeed as strategic partners within their organization.
You can now complete the program completely online, in person, or a combination of both formats!
Many of McMaster's courses satisfy academic requirements of the Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA™) towards CHRP and CHRL designations.
Why Choose McMaster CCE's Human Resources Management Program?
Gain university-level knowledge and applied skills in the key human resources disciplines of:
- Strategic Planning
- Labour Relations
- Health & Safety
- Human Behaviour
There is no formal admission procedure. Students should register for courses at least three weeks before they begin.
- Introduce concepts and practices essential to human resources management.
- Provide an opportunity to study and discuss current issues and areas of specialization important to the human resource function in business and industry today.
Who should take McMaster CCE's Human Resources Management Program?
- anyone wishing to pursue a career in human resources
- professionals pursuing a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP™) designation or Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL™)
- managers who want to gain confidence in Human Resources issues
FAST-TRACK diploma can be completed in 8 to 12 months! Ask your Program Manager how.
Please contact CCE for consultation to help determine if this program is right for you.