Are you looking to work in Human Resources and gaining your CHRP and CHRL designations from the Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA™)? Many of McMaster’s courses satisfy the academic requirements. With a Diploma in Human Resources Management, you could earn your designation and work in:
- Career Transition
- Human Resources (Generalist or Manager)
- Labour Relations
- Organizational Development
- Training and Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
- Workplace Accommodations
Graduates in Human Resources Management have a promising career ahead of them:
Hear from one of our graduates, Tavneet, on her new career and experience at McMaster Continuing Education:
Why Choose the Human Resources Management Program?
At McMaster Continuing Education , you will:
- Gain university-level knowledge and applied skills in key human resources disciplines
- Achieve work-study-life balance with our variety of formats available and timelines for studies (part-time, or fast-track studies, and learn online, blended or in-person)
- Collaborate with peers on real-life human resources projects, dilemmas and exercises
- Network with professionals to boost your career opportunities
- Learn from instructors with a wide range of practical experience in Human Resources
- Be able to transfer credits from previous courses you have completed
Hear from Rita May who chose McMaster and her experience in the Human Resources Management program:
At the end of this program, you will be set for success in your future career in Human Resources by being able to:
- Use effective communication strategies
- Demonstrate awareness of ethical principles as applied to the human resources profession
- Recognize appropriate organizational, legal, and professional policies that regulate human resources professionals
- Appreciate the connection of human resources practices with organizational structure, strategy and culture
- Identify tools, techniques and processes to collect, use and analyze human resources information and data
- Apply innovative and critical approaches to business and human resources issues
Who should take the Human Resources Management Program?
- anyone wishing to pursue a career in human resources
- professionals pursuing a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP™) designation or Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL™)
- managers who want to gain confidence in Human Resources issues
There is no formal admission procedure. You should make sure that you fulfill the admission requirements before enrolling (See “Admission Requirements” on the left-hand menu.). Students should register for courses at least three weeks before they begin.
Please contact us for consultation to help determine if this program is right for you.
Want to learn more about the Human Resources Management program? Join us on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 11AM Eastern for a live program preview webinar.