Apply now for Fall 2020! Applications accepted March 4 - August 31, 2020.
Intake for this program is in the fall each year. Courses start in November.
To apply for the Health Information Systems Program, applicants must submit their application using our Online Application Portal located here.
Applicants must have previously completed an accredited Health Information Management program. If you have not completed one, the Health Informatics Diploma or Health Information Management Diploma would be more appropriate for your needs.
You will need the
- Current resume (Word Doc. or PDF)
- Official, or copy of academic transcripts (PDF)
- Official copy of English language proficiency test scores/certificate (if applicable)
- One-page letter of intent (Word Doc. or PDF) describing previous training and experience; your assessment of your learning needs; and
why you think this program will help you meet your learning needs.
- Credit /debit card to submit payment
*An application will not be reviewed until all required documentation is
received. Applicants will be notified directly if additional information
or documentation is required by the admission Program Manager.
Please do not use Hotmail email addresses to apply.