Fall applications are now closed.
Winter application period:
Opens: September 30, 2019
Closes: January 6, 2020; 11:59 PM, Eastern
Classes start: January 2020
Applicants must submit their application using our Online Application Portal located here. Applicants should review the detailed admission requirements before submitting the application in order to collect the required documentation.
To complete your application, you must include the following items:
- Current resume (Word Doc. or PDF)
- Official, or copy of academic transcripts (PDF)
- Professional or academic reference letters (Word Doc. or PDF)
- Official copy of English language proficiency test scores/certificate (if applicable)
- One-page letter of intent (Word Doc. or PDF) describing previous
training and experience; your assessment of your learning needs and ability to
study online, and why you think this program will help you meet your learning
- Payment of application fee (debit or credit card)
Applicants should review the detailed admission requirements to submit the required documentation.
An application will not be reviewed until all required documentation is
received. Applicants will be notified directly if additional information
or documentation is required by program staff.
Email confirmation is sent upon successful submission of the application
and receipt of payment. Please do not use Hotmail email addresses to apply.