Fall applications are now closed.
Winter application period:
Opens: September 30, 2019
Closes: January 6, 2020; 11:59 PM, Eastern
Classes start: January 2020
Applicants must submit their application using our Online Application Portal located here. Applicants should review the detailed admission requirements before submitting the application in order to review what documentation is required.
Missing a prerequisite course?
Consult the Health Information Management and Health Informatics prerequisite course list for options.
You will need the
- Current resume (Word Doc. or PDF)
- Official, or copy of academic transcripts (PDF)
- Official copy of English language proficiency test scores/certificate (if applicable)
- One-page letter of intent (Word Doc. or PDF) describing previous training and experience; your assessment of your learning needs; and
why you think this program will help you meet your learning needs.
- Credit /debit card to submit payment
*An application will not be reviewed until all required documentation is
received. Applicants will be notified directly if additional information
or documentation is required by the admission Program Manager.
Please do not use Hotmail email addresses to apply.