Advance your skill development and future-proof your career in the health and social service sector. Whether you are new to the health and social service sectors, or you are seeking to refresh your prior training, this program can help you get ahead of your peers. Simply select the courses you need to achieve your goals.
Earn a Certificate of Professional Learning when you complete 3 courses or expand your learning plan to 5 courses to earn a Certificate in Health and Social Service.
Enrol today! No application required.
Program Changes as of May 1, 2020
The Health and Social Service program has streamlined its program plan options for students. The program now offers two McMaster credentials for the program:
- Health and Social Service Certificate of Professional Learning: Successfully complete 3 courses
- Health and Social Service Certificate: Successfully complete 5 courses
Students enrolled in the program prior to May 1, 2020 may continue with their existing program plan or request a change to one of the new options. Students should complete their existing program plan by April 30, 2021. To review program requirements, students should visit their Mosaic Student Centre - Program/Plan Advisement Report.
- Earn academic credit upon successful completion of each course
- Specialize in courses related to your academic and career pathways
- Learn from health and social service professionals
Who should take these programs?
- Individuals interested in employment in health and social service fields
- Individuals seeking courses to fill academic or professional skill gaps
- Individuals seeking prerequisite knowledge for a health or social service program
- Individuals seeking to upgrade prior knowledge in health and social service studies