To be admitted to a Foundations of Analytics program, applicants must have:
- Strong mathematical literacy
achieved through university, college, or high school courses in mathematics
- Proficiency with computer program applications, such as
Excel and Access.
- an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent;
- be a mature student as defined in the Undergraduate Calendar of McMaster University; or
- be deemed an exceptional case.
This program is an open enrolment program. There is no formal admission procedure. To enrol in a course or the program, simply register online. Students should register at least three weeks before classes begin. Courses can be taken as part of a program or individually.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
If your first language is not English, you must meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements.