Digital marketing has revolutionized the way marketing and
communications professionals connect to their audience.
Data management, strong marketing strategies,
and web analytics are now critical to meeting your communications objectives
and achieving campaign goals. McMaster University’s new Digital Marketing
program gives today’s professional the essential tools and tactical skills to
effectively apply data, manage creative content, and implement and measure
digital strategies to engage and convert today’s consumer.
Professionals who work in public relations, design,
multimedia, and marketing will greatly benefit from specializing in online data
measurement and digital strategy utilizing new media tools. Industry experts
lead the completely online program using experiential learning techniques, case
studies, interactive discussions, and new media management frameworks. Expect
professional development opportunities and creative strategies to grow your
career in the ever evolving digital landscape.
- Become a current industry-specific strategic digital specialist
- Integrate marketing theory with the latest technological tools to build and apply dynamic digital strategies
- Examine mobile marketing best practices, new media management tools, and social media marketing platforms and practices
- Master digital data metrics and measurement
- Learn effective search engine marketing and optimization tactics, and creative content strategy