Register for our free program preview on Wednesday, March 6, 2019.
McMaster University’s Digital Marketing
program gives today’s professional the essential tools and tactical skills to
effectively apply data, manage creative content, and implement and measure
digital strategies to engage and convert today’s consumer.
Students who choose McMaster CCE's Digital Marketing Program will:
- Become a current industry-specific strategic digital specialist
- Integrate marketing theory with the latest technological tools to build and apply dynamic digital strategies
- Examine mobile marketing best practices, new media management tools, and social media marketing platforms and practices
- Master digital data metrics and measurement
- Learn effective search engine marketing and optimization tactics, and creative content strategy
Who Should Take McMaster CCE's Digital Marketing Program?
This program focuses on online data measurement and digital strategy through new media tools. Individuals working in the following roles will benefit from this growth-focused course:
- Public Relations Speciliasts
- Graphic Designers
- Multimedia Professionals
- Marketing Specialists
Whether you are just starting your career or are looking to expand your education after decades in the field, expect professional development opportunities and creative strategies for growth in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
CCE offers a fully online program led by
industry experts who utilize tactics such as case studies, interactive
discussions and new media management frameworks.
has revolutionized the way marketing and communications professionals connect
to their audience. Data management, strong marketing strategies, and web
analytics are now critical to meeting your communications objectives and
achieving campaign goals.
in this program should have prior education or experience in Marketing or
related fields, such as:
- A degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, or a related area of study
- At least 3 years of marketing, communications, or web design experience
individuals with no marketing background, consider enrolling in CCE’s Marketing Diploma or Business Administration Diploma – both also
offered fully online prior to starting the Digital Marketing Certificate.
Please contact CCE for consultation to help determine if this
program is right for you.
Learn more about the program by watching this recording of our recent program preview: