Investigate cybersecurity threats and master techniques needed to protect your network.
In today's society, most, if not all of us, are dependent on computers and data stores. We bank, shop and connect online. This ever-increasing dependency comes with a price -- the risk of lost or compromised data as well as the risk of criminal behaviour, identity theft and fraud. There is a growing need for cybersecurity professionals who can protect electronic information and systems from attacks and other information risks.
These non-credit courses are offered entirely online and no application is required.
Who should take this program?
- Cybersecurity profesionals
- Security analysts
- Intel analysts
- Policy analysts
- Security operations personnel
- Network administrators
- Systems integrators
- Security consultants
What courses will be offered?
Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Discover the importance of cybersecurity in information technology
- Understand the techniques used to take control of an unsecure system as well as malicious software types used in computer networks
- Learn the defensive measures security teams can take to prevent attacks
- Gain a global perspective of the challenges of designing a secure system, touching on all roles needed to provide cohesive cybersecurity
- Learn about current threat trends across the internet and their impact on organizational security
- Review standard cybersecurity terminology and compliance requirements, examine sample exploits, and gain hands-on experience mitigating controls
- Work with live viruses, including botnets, worms, and Trojans (in a contained lab environment)
*MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON*