Upon completion of this course, students will:
· Comprehend the components of an organization's marketing program including how to plan, price, promote, and distribute goods, service or ideas.
· Identify marketing's relationship to other departments within the firm.
· Explore how external factors, such as the economy, competition, suppliers, distribution channels, and political-legal groups affect the marketing function.
· Recognize why and how customers are considered in strategic marketing plans.
· Comprehend the concepts of value, quality, customer service, logistics, and supply-chain management.
· Identify current challenges and opportunities such as information technology, globalization, marketing ethic and social responsibility, and their impact on marketing practices.