Not every course requires materials. Search the campus store database to view what is needed for your courses.
Use the course code to start your search. (ACC, ADD, BUS, HRM, MKT etc). If your course is cross-listed, search under the "home" program to find materials. For example, if you are in the Business Administration program but taking an "HRM" course, search under Human Resources CCE "Department" on the bookstore search function.
The textbook refunds deadline date is two weeks after start of
class (no refunds on course packs).
Exclusive Offers for Continuing Education Students:
FREE shipping within Ontario!
- Order from the campus store online.
- Use spring term promo code "CCESPRING2019" valid from April 17 - May 12, 2019. Students ordering books for shipment to an address in Ontario must enter this promo code during the checkout process to receive free shipping.
- Please note: The Campus Store will be closed Monday, April 29 until Wednesday, May 1 at 9am. During this time online orders will not be processed.
- The Campus Store offers 1 hour free parking with the purchase of any Continuing Education course book in any University parking lot.
- This offer is for Continuing Education students purchasing course materials and is only valid during store hours.
- When you purchase Continuing Education course materials, the cashier will issue a parking voucher. This voucher is to be inserted at the Parking PayStation after you insert your original parking voucher issued at time of your entrance to the lot. If your visit extends over 1 hour you will be responsible for paying the difference. Learn how visitor parking works at McMaster.
- Textbook refunds deadline date is two weeks after start of class (no refunds on course packs).
Note on purchasing used textbooks:
Some textbooks used in McMaster Continuing Education courses include online resources. Codes for these resources are limited to one user. If you purchase used textbooks, you may still be required to purchase the codes to access the online materials.
Note on purchasing e-textbooks:
Publishers may offer electronic versions of their textbooks. While electronic access rights may be available, students should note these may not include additional resources required for the course. If purchasing an e-textbook, you should verify if the purchase includes the required resources for the course.
Please also note, you may not have access to the e-textbook before the course start date. In addition, e-textbooks are not allowed at open-book exams.
Should there be any questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate program staff.