Setting Your Organization up for Success
What can we do to improve our odds for success?
Canvas the team and ask them about their professional development goals
- Connect the learning to your organization’s strategic plan
- Creating a positive learning climate
- Remove barriers to success (time, space, permission to fail)
- Enhance employee engagement
What does a learning organization look like?
- Collaboration across teams and departments
- Open communication
- Employees are engaged
- Learning library is available to employees
- Sharing new ideas and knowledge is encouraged in meetings
- Successes and failures are shared as your team practices their new knowledge and skills
Contact our Business Development Manager for a custom needs assessment to get started!