The first step in taking on a corporate training initiative
at your organization is determining if it is the right choice for your needs
and most importantly - if you are ready to get the most out of this opportunity.
Here are a few items to consider before launching a group education initiative:
- What are our goals?
- Are these goals connected to our strategic plan?
- What is our budget?
- When is the best time for the team to begin a new learning program?
- What is our change management strategy? New knowledge creates change; how will we navigate this?
- How will we identify participants? Are there power or political dynamics present that may affect the group?
- How will we communicate the expectations with the participants?
Contact our Business Development Manager for a custom needs assessment to get started!