The McMaster CCE difference
McMaster University's Centre for Continuing Education's Corporate & Custom Training programs maximize the transfer of learning from the classroom to the workplace.
What does this mean for your organization?
You can expect employees who take our programs to have transformative experiences that result in real learning, and a change in skills, attitude and behaviour in their on-the-job performance. In short, you can expect our programs to help your employees better contribute to your organization's success.
Our unique emphasis on combining theory and application has been proven to maximize learning transfer. Our curriculum explores current ideas from the leading thought-makers in the topic while illustrating the application of those theories using proven tools and techniques including:
- small group work in class;
- project work during and outside of class;
- schedules that allow time to digest and integrate learning between training days;
- formats that support all adult learning styles; and,
- evaluation components that measure knowledge acquisition.
Discover. Your organization's potential.
Contact us today: