Workshop Fee Structure
- 1/2-day workshop - $129.00 + HST
- Materials or reference sheets are included in the workshop fee
- HST is added to all registration fees with the exception of those covered by McMaster tuition assistance or a University account.
- Please note that enrolment in computer workshops is limited to 18 participants. Because classes fill up quickly, students are encouraged to enroll early and are NOT considered enrolled until payment has been received.
How to Enrol in Computer Training Workshops
Enrolment in Computer Training Workshops should be completed through our website; get started here. Note: This applies to both McMaster employees and the general public.
Tips on using our new enrolment system can be found here.
Please contact us directly if you require assistance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If unable to attend, ALL individuals (including McMaster employees) must drop the course within the Mosaic Student Center. Participants who drop or fail to find a substitute 1-6 days before the start of their course will receive a partial refund. Those failing to attend without dropping the course in Mosaic or advising the Centre for Continuing Education will be charged the full price of the course. See the refund policy below:
7 days or more before the start date: 100% course fee refund;
- 1-6 days before start date: 80% course fee refund;
- 0 days – 0%.
Participants may withdraw 7 days or more before the start of the course at no penalty.
The Centre for Continuing Education reserves the right to substitute qualified instructors due to unforeseen circumstances.