Courses completed at other post-secondary educational institutions may be eligible for transfer of credit. Application for transfer of credit must be made to the Program Manager.
The following conditions apply:
- A maximum of one (1) transfer credit will be accepted for this program
- Courses must have an 80% overlap in content/curricula and a similar number of classroom hours
- Courses must be listed on an official transcript with a grade; a final grade of "C-" or better.
- Courses must have been taken within the last five years.
- Courses must have been taken from an accredited academic institution.
- As per McMaster University Senate policy (May 2017), a course can
be used no more than two times towards a McMaster University
credential. At McMaster, the term credential refers to a certificate, a
certificate of completion, a diploma, a MyOWNMcMaster milestone, and an
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org