AWS Academy Cloud Architecting is Offered Online.
About Online Learning
Teaching methods could include readings, facilitated discussion boards, videos, narrated presentations, group and individual exercises. You will be interacting with your classmates and your instructor each week.
Details are provided at the start of the course. A pre-course email with information on the course will be sent prior to the course start date. Courses are activated in Avenue to Learn 3 days prior to course start date.
Considerations for Taking an Online Course
How do I know if an online class is for me?
- You are good at keeping yourself on task to complete a project.
- You are comfortable asking for clarification when needed and expressing yourself in written form through email or a discussion board.
- You are able to read the material on your own and understand the concepts.
- You are able to work independently and in small groups.
- You have a quiet place to complete your work.
- You are comfortable using technology.
What equipment do I need to use the online course software and tools?
The following equipment is required for taking a course online:
- Windows or Mac computer
- Internet connection (high speed broadband is best)
- Speakers (built-in or USB headset)