Week 2: The Art of Wellness
Date: Wednesday, May 15
Time: 9 AM - 12 PM
Location: McMaster Museum of Art
McMaster University - Main Campus
1280 Main St. West, Hamilton
- Visual art and health connection.
- Personal and community health and wellness strategies.
- Introduction to artists' practice and creative thinking.
- Introduction to indigenous visual culture and challenging colonial institutions.
- How focus and connectedness to ourselves, our relationships and the community we live in contribute to our health.
- Develop strategies to increase awareness of need for self-care and care of others.