Applied Clinical Research Certificate
This program is an open enrolment program. There is no formal admission procedure. To enrol in a course or the program, simply register online. Students should register at least three weeks before classes begin.
To be admitted to the CCE programs, students must have:
- Equivalent academic experience, such as a university degree/college diploma with relevant coursework in science, health science, nursing, or other relevant education with a minimum cumulative GPA of C- or better;
- OR, be a mature student as defined in the Undergraduate Calendar of McMaster University;
- OR, be deemed an exceptional case.
In order to ensure that learners have the basic capabilities necessary to be successful in the program's academic courses, it is recommended that learners have the following pre-requisite knowledge, skills, or course completion:
- Knowledge and skills in statistics, and mathematical literacy;
- Proficiency with computer program applications, such as Excel
- English Language Proficiency requirements: Completion of TOEFL exam with minimum acceptable score of IBT: 86 overall with a minimum score of 20 on each of the four components (Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening), valid for 2 years.
Who should take the Applied Clinical Research program?
- Professionals from a variety of academic backgrounds, including health sciences, medicine, nursing, life sciences or rehabilitation sciences.