*Please note: the Advanced Strategic Marketing Techniques program is not being offered at this time.
More information will be coming soon.
Online Format - Features
- Teaching methods include a mix of case studies, group assignments, and
instructor delivered sessions delivered through web conferencing.
- You should expect to allocate approximately six to eight hours per week to complete your work but you don't need to log on at a specific time.
- A pre-course email with information on the course, course materials, etc. will be sent approximately 10 days before the course start date. Courses are made live in Avenue to Learn (the course management system) 3 days prior to the course start date.
- Each course will include several evaluation
components. The evaluations may consist of shorter and longer writing
assignments; activity centered small group discussions; group projects; case
studies; and participation in peer-based activities.
Considerations for Taking an Online Class
- You are good at keeping yourself on task to complete a project.
- You are comfortable asking for clarification when needed and expressing yourself in written form through email or a discussion board.
- You are able to read the textbook (and the assignments) on your own and understand the concepts.
- You are able to work independently.
- You have a quiet place to complete your work.
- You are comfortable using technology.