*Please note: the Advanced Strategic Marketing Techniques program is not being offered at this time.
More information will be coming soon.
This program is an open admission program for
those who have a completed degree or diploma in the field of Marketing. Additional
workplace experience of 4+ years is suggested to support the advanced level of the
program. There is no formal admission procedure. To enrol in a course or the program, simply register online. Students should register at least three weeks before classes begin. Courses can be taken as part of a program or individually.
To be admitted to the McMaster Continuing Education programs, students must have:
- a Marketing Degree or Diploma; and
- 4+ years experience in the field of Marketing; and
- be a mature student as defined in the Undergraduate Calendar of McMaster University; or be deemed an exceptional case; and
- experience with using word processing programs and tools; and
- basic computer skills such as using a web browser (search and navigation), sending and receiving emails, locating and uploading files.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
If your first language is not English, you must meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements.