Diploma in Advanced Accounting and Finance Requirements
Academic Credit – 36 Units
- Open to individuals who have completed all five core courses offered under the Diploma in Accounting (or equivalent) + Business Law (BUS 436) or equivalent prior to beginning the diploma.
- Complete 7 specialist + 5 applied courses to qualify for the diploma
- Intended for students interested in writing CPA Canada's Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF) exam. CPA Canada’s ACAF program is being phased out. Students near completion of the ACAF certificate will have an opportunity to finish outstanding coursework and write one of the last ACAF National Examinations in September 2019, January 2020 or February 2021. McMaster CE is committed to helping learners meet the course requirements and will continue to offer applied courses through the Fall 2020 semester. Contact CCE for a study plan, today.
- A passing grade on the final examination is required in order to pass the course.
- Program is CPA Ontario Accredited
Specialist Courses (Complete all 7)
Applied Courses (Complete 3 Required + Any 2 Electives)